Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Don't be Crabby | Sneak Peek

Thank you so much for all the great emails about the selvage on Don't be Crabby. I am just so tickled that you're excited about the new line. Sounds like there are some great projects being schemed with some fun selvage being incorporated. 

And as promised last week, here are a few shots that show off the whole line. There are 5 patterns in two color ways. One minute the reds are my favorites, and with the blink of an eye, the greens and aquas are my new favorites. I'm hoping to make some little crabby PJ boxers soon and just can't decide which pattern to use! Whatcha think?

Don't be Crabby will be available for shops to order from Robert Kaufman on Sept 24 and the full line will start shipping in December of this year. I have a few FQs lined up to give away soon, so stick close by :)

Have a great week all!









25 comments:

Al said...

The aquas and greens are just too fabulous! I need to start designing a perfectly crabby quilt.

Megan said...

These look like fun! The first thing that popped into my head when seeing them was that they just might work for an awesome venn diagram quilt. :)

DianeY said...

Cute, cute, cute! I think I like the red best!

Little Island Quilting said...

Incredible...do you ever sleep?!

Alyce @ Blossom Heart Quilts said...

Gorgeous! I love the square prints - great blender!

Elizabeth B. (blue.crab) said...

Eeeeeeee! I can not wait! Love these...how could I not?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Laurie

Anonymous said...

HI! SO SO NEAT!

Jennie P. said...

Loving the whales :)

CapitolaQuilter said...

oh those whales!

Karamat said...

So cute!! Love the crabs.

Chiska said...

I love this line! Great subject, great colors. Can't wait!

Tamie said...

Love this line. Can't wait to see it in person.

janequiltsslowly said...

Gotta have those bright oranges/yellows! Crabs for Chirstmas!

mary mahoo said...

I think I'll have to buy both colorways..they're both gorgeous. Love the crabs!

Lee said...

I adore both colorways! eek -such cuteness!! I would have to say I would make some in those sweet whales!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

They all play so well together.

holly | bijou lovely said...

Love!! I'm so excited to make something with this line! The crabs and whales just kill me with their cuteness :)

jenny said...

The blue whales are so cute! And I just love the blue/green squares- some of my favorite colors all in one, and so versatile!

charlotte said...

I like them all. Both colorways are fabulous. You make this so hard! lol

Goldogmom said...

what fun designs! We live in the PNW where digging for crabs is fun to do! My daughter is pregnant with her first child so these might make a great quilt! I'll watch for them.

Thanks for the wonderful design.

Joy said...

LOVE IT!

QLT812 said...

A gorgeous collection! A baby or toddler quilt would look perfect with this collection.

Laura said...

This is such a fun collection. I love it and the selvage is very cool. Can't wait to see a peek of the other line we saw the selvage for :)

Mommarock said...

Love this fabric! I would love to make a bag to carry my towel and drink to the beach. Fantastic!